Here's Karl with Teni and Guy--- Teni had a Stuart Little game that he had everyone help him with (too bad for him Karl stinks at video games!)
Teni checking out the Black Friday ads with Uncle Karl.
What family gathering would be complete without someone getting teased...this time around it was some friends of Ana & Eddie. In anticipation of the upcoming Jazz-TrailBlazer game, we decorated some pro-Jazz posters (of course Eddie being a Jazz fan in Portland territory) and the guys got dressed up to go out and put up the Jazz posters....
Soon all the boys got in on the action..... good thing the Jazz won the game!
We had a great time in Oregon, I only wish we were able to stay longer. We got to visit the Portland Zoo and Ana, Niva and I did some sisterly bonding while Black Friday shopping (ok, so Ana and Niva bonded with hot chocolate and donuts in front of Target while I stood by myself in the rain for 2 hours outside Best Buy....but have you seen my nephews? They are soooo worth it!!)


2 comments:
LOVE the pics! We had a lot of fun (some of us a little more & louder fun then others) but it's always hard to say goodbye. Thanks for spending Thanksgiving here. It's a sacrifice for you all to have come but it meant the world to us and we'll NEVER forget it.... no matter how hard we try! LOL!!! Love ya sis and I want copies of those JAZZ poster pics, too funny! :)
So glad that you got to spend Thanksgiving w/ them! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!
I totally saw your brother on a TV commercial the other day!
Post a Comment