And you can't forget to hang the stockings! I love having lights everywhere, so I don't even have to turn on the normal lights...
Christmas morning came early--- okay, so not really. We actually slept in and were still in bed when my mom called at 9:3o to wish us a Merry Christmas. We figured we'd enjoy it while we can because once we start having kids Christmas mornings will start way to early!! Here's Karl Christmas morning, waiting for me to get done taking picutres so we can say prayer and open the presents...
We had a wonderful Christmas morning and enjoyed some beautiful gifts. And what Christmas would be complete without a shout out to our family in Oregon.... we miss you guys!! Go Ducks!!!
And in an attempt to be more crafty, I made Karl a NY Giants quilt for Christmas (more like I helped Aniva make Karl a quilt...thanks sis!). I also made him a body pillow...which turned out to be 1) extremely comfortable and 2) HUGE, too huge to fit in this picture!
After a great Christmas morning at home we packed up and went to my mom's house for Christmas dinner. In true Fau tradition we had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed some more gift giving. I love mom's face in this picture (cute guy in the background too!)....
Tenny and Karl hung back and watched the festivities (Hey Ana, that's Macayo's salsa on the counter! Yum!)
It was the first Christmas with my brother-in-law, David, and it was so wonderful to have him there. I am so happy that he has joined our family...
and I've never seen my littlest sis happier. Congrats on your first Christmas together as hubby and wife!!
We had a wonderful dinner and it was great to laugh and eat and laugh some more. I love this photo of my mom and Karl, it makes me laugh because I know that when we go places people think she is Karl's mom and not mine!!
We missed LaAna, Eddie and the boys, but they were there in spirit and I can't wait to see them this summer!Later that night Karl and I went to his mom's house and had a wonderful time. I can kick myself because I forgot my camera/phone! We hung out with his sisters, Brandi, Elisa and Tiffanie, as well as his mom, aunt and nieces and nephews. It was a wonderful Christmas day!
*Christmas Eve we spent with Karl's dad and his family and we had a wonderful time. Thanks Aunt Linda for having us all over for Christmas Eve!!


1 comment:
Awww! Love the photos. That makes me miss the holidays all over again, not to mention all of you! You could always find laughter and giggles when we were together. I really miss that about being home the most, and can't wait till we're together again!
Love you lots :)
Post a Comment