...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Who needs Nacho.....

Who needs Nacho Libre and Eskeleto when you have your own luchadors....


Meet the Fau Family Luchadors.... (I couldn't come up with any great names that I could post without them killing me, or worse them getting even, so I'm open to suggestions....)


Move over Ray Mysterio.....

Watch out Mucha Lucha....


That's right, we're ready to take over the ring...and then the world!!


Who said you have to grow up ..... thank's to my brother and his discount mall purchase, we had plenty of fun posing for "luchador" photo ops!! Where is Eddie when we need him?!?!?



4 comments:

LaAna said...

LOVE the pics! Teni kept yelling at Eddie, "NO! That IS Ray Mysterio!!!" I had to finally tell him it wasn't. And of course my older two wanted to know where Tenny got those. Soooo wish we were there! Looks like you guys had a blast.

LaAna said...

Almost forgot.... Your take over the world comment was pERFECT! Karl is DEFINITELY Pinky and you THE BRAIN!!!

Sia said...

Ha ha ha! Funny-- You saying I have big head??? Karl said he'll let you get that comment in for free since you're an old lady now! I wish you guys were here too, the masks were fun but no where near as much fun without Eddie-- no one can do the Telemundo announcer like Eddie!!

Anonymous said...

this is too funny! looks like tenny and berto shop at the same places! him and our buddy pedro have too much fun with these masks! i posted pictured on my blog :)