With temperatures breaking 110 degress this Saturday, Karl and I decided to take advantage of the oasis in mom's backyard. What can be better then a cool pool on a hot day!! (What do you think about the new paint, Ana?)

With Mom gone for the weekend Karl decided to take it upon himself to give Tiki a swimming lesson. Okay, so he wanted to throw her in the pool but decided to ease her into the process.

I'd like to say she loved it, but "love" may be a strong word! She most definitely cooled down, but I think it will be quite a while until her next swim lesson!

Overall it was a wonderful day relaxing in the water and soaking in the sun!!
4 comments:
Holly just bought a house w/ a pool! We are always over her house swimming!
I didn't know Holly was back in Vegas! That's great! We should all get together sometime.
Nice paint job! We tried that with Tikki a few times and she never took to it. I do miss swimming in the heat and relaxing in the pool! Take a few laps for me.
My poor little Tiki! Thank goodness Karl aka The Dog Whisperer was there to make sure she stays cool.
Post a Comment