...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

A quick pick-me-up

Today I was taking a mental break at the office and I came across an article on-line that said one of the best ways for a quick "pick-me-up" that doesn't cost a dime is to look at old photos and smile. So, when I got home today I opened up an old photo folder and found a "pick-me-up" that was just priceless...



How can you not feel better after looking at these big brown eyes!!!! Ahh, aren't nephews the best!!

4 comments:

LaAna said...

This is gonna sound totally HORRIBLE, but which one of my kids is that??? Drake or Teni???
I know, I told you...... HORRIBLE!

Heidi said...

That is such a cute picture!

Sia said...

Geez Ana-- It's GUY! Just kidding, it's Teni. It was taken at one of Drake and Guy's t-ball/baseball games. I know, Teni and Drake had the same head as babies. I have a whole series of photos as I was playing peek-a-boo with him behind your shoulder, and these are just 2photos from that series.

Kasey said...

I did that today! I looked at the boys baby pictures to see how cute they were when they were little. I needed to see them cute - they were driving me nuts and I had to be reminded I did love them.