...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Food, Family, Fireworks...and Fourth of July Fun!

This year was a relatively quiet 4th of July for us, with Mom visiting Ana, Eddie and the boys in Oregon and most of Karl's family out of town, but we managed to have fun nonetheless! We had a good food-- courtesy of our BBQ chef...

Family to keep us laughing. Still hard to believe this my "little" brother and "baby "sister! I can safely say that Aniva and Tenny have the best laughs I've ever heard-- they acutally laugh the same, one is just lower pitched then the other!!

The latest newlywed couple... Aniva and David Green. Don't they look good together!
The fireworks were amazing.... we swam and had BBQ in mom's backyard, which is right across the freeway from GV Ranch, so we had an upclose and unobstructed view of the firework spectacular.


Over all it was a wonderful 4th of July!! What a blessing to celebrate the wonderful freedoms of this great country in the company of family. To all those who work to keep our country free, thank you for the sacrafices you make to keep us safe and our country strong!!!

3 comments:

LaAna said...

You guys all look so good! Miss the swimming, BBQ, pool parties. We had a fun time here with mom and Eddie's yummy food. Now if we could only combine the two everything would be perfect! Or you could ALL just move up here with us? What do ya think???

Sia said...

I wish!! You know I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could...we sure to love and miss you guys!

Elisa said...

We are sad we missed the party! We had so much fun last year. I'm glad you had fun.