
Karl and I took our 1st official road trip a few weeks ago to San Diego! We got up early and drove down for a quick getaway. We went to the San Diego Zoo-- which I must say, is not as exciting as watching Animal Planet in HD, as far as animal action is concerned!! We still had a good time, though. The hipppos made for the best show, with the polar bears putting in a pretty good appearence too. Karl's favorite animal is the tiger, of which we were able to see its head only. Overall, we had fun. We had dinner on Coronado island (4 cheese pizza-- too cheesy!) before driving home. One road trip down, many many many more to come!!


1 comment:
I LOVE Coronado Island. Dave and I have been there many times and I want to take the kids again next summer. I am so jealous you got to go! I have been wanting to go there for a long time now!
Post a Comment