Sia and Lauren- Karl's newest niece!
Karl and his girls--nieces Mallory & Hallie
Karl and I had the opportunity to babysit for Karl's older brother, Aaron (he's the brother who set us up on our first date!). Aaron and his wife, Jennifer, have 3 beautiful girls. We had a fun night of disney princess movies and pizza. It was, however, a bit odd for me-- coming from an all nephew background it has been a LONG time since I watched anything with a princess (unless it also had a swamp rat in it!). I'm so used to trucks and bugs and karate moves and "leaky basements" that I've forgotten what little girls like!! ha ha ha! But I was happy to find that my girlie instincts quickly returned and we had a great night! Karl is so good with his nieces-- they absolutely LOVE him! He is even good at changing yucky diapers!!



3 comments:
That is so fun that you guys got to babysit together! I need a babysitter for this Friday!! HAHAHA just kidding. You guys are so cute!
Hey Sia...glad to see you and Kerl are enjoying kids...hmmmm! Hey I need you to call me on my cell...it took a dump and I lost every contact.
I don't know how long it's been since I've seen a Disney Princess movie. I am not sure if I would know what to do with a girl either! We're all trucks and "bad guys" and monsters around here.
Post a Comment