Our room was beautiful, with all the luxuries of the home I'd love to have, complete with a tv in the bathroom mirror (so you can soak in tub and watch tv) and a maid, of course!Monday, October 26, 2009
One year down....
....eternity to go! Karl and I celebrated our 1st anniversary October 25th and Karl surprised me with a weekend at the M Resort. (When we got married we decided take turns planning the anniversary festivities-- so Karl got odd years and I got the even ones.) We had never been to the M Resort and had the Classic One Room Suite on the 15th floor (I highly recommend it). We had such a great time!! We had some delicious treats from Babycakes Bakery.... YUM!
Our room was beautiful, with all the luxuries of the home I'd love to have, complete with a tv in the bathroom mirror (so you can soak in tub and watch tv) and a maid, of course!
Our room was beautiful, with all the luxuries of the home I'd love to have, complete with a tv in the bathroom mirror (so you can soak in tub and watch tv) and a maid, of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Well, Karl just ruined it for all men! No one can match this!
My husband's pool company did the pools there! We do the same thing with anniversaries, except I have the odd years. Glad it was a good year for you...it gets better as the years go by (but watch out for year 7).
I remember year 1 and all I can say is you could of taken me to a card board box and it would've been amazing..... OK, so not a card board box but a 3 star hotel and a great time would've been had! LOL. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and here's to many more!
Post a Comment