Okay, so we didn't so much go for the food, but the fun. Now I don't know the last time you were at Chuck E Cheese, but let's just say 6:00 on a Saturday night is probably the worst time to go-- every kid in Henderson had their birthday party at that Chuck E. Cheese that night!! But, did that stop us from having fun and playing our share of games--- no way!Lauren was a bit shy, I think the noise and all the kids were intimidating, but Uncle Karl kept her company.
Mallory and Halle hit the ground running. It was cute to watch them play -- it reminded me of when my sisters and I would go places and we always stayed together and watched out for each other. We had 80 tokens, or "pennies" as Halle called them, and the girls were in Heaven (so was Uncle Karl)
Even the big boys got a chance to play a game or two. I should have known that they would choose a shooting game!(F.Y.I.-- If you are looking for inexpensive birth control, Chuck E. Cheese is the place....let's just say that after one dinner at Chuck E. Cheese and my "baby fever" has gone into remission! Don't worry mom, I'm just kidding! But seriously, Karl and I were exhausted when we left!)




5 comments:
Okay I left a comment but it said it was from Dave and not me. I thought you'd have no idea who this Dave was so I decided to erase it and try again....
You're the best Aunt and Uncle ever!
My cousin Kim used to take my boys to Chuckie Cheese, Peter Piper, Pistol Pete's pizza places all the time when they were little. They still talk about and worship the ground she walks on.
Keep up the good work!
You guys are so nice! My kids love that place!
Congrats on your new calling! I got released from that calling a few months ago and put in as a beehive adviser! Good luck!
Thanks so much! The girls had a blast! Sorry I couldn't make it I had RS Meeting. You guys are the best!
Post a Comment