...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

The newest brother-in-law....

So what do you do to combat "empty nest" syndrome? You adopt an orphan, of course! In this case it just happens to be a goat orphan.

Since Karl's youngest brother left on his mission last November, it appears that his dad has found a new "son" to keep him company. George is a cute "kid".

Karl and George enjoying some brotherly bonding...


Welcome to the family George...nice tan!

(Don't worry Ana, he doesn't have those creepy "devil" eyes!)

7 comments:

LaAna said...

How cute and he's the right color too. He's a keeper as long as he doesn't see Karl and say, "that's my DAAAAAAAD!"

Sia said...

Good one Ana. Actually, Karl e-mailed brother Jerad and told him that someone left George on the doorstep with a note that Jerad was the dad....devious minds think alike!

Elisa said...

You guys are awesome!! You make me laugh. Can you believe this is the first time that I have looked at your blog. I didn't realize that you had one. I guess I'm a little slow. That's Karl rubbing off on me! Our family is lucky to have you in it, Sia. Hope all is well.

Kasey said...

How did the bridal shower go? We missed you but we're planning another girls night at the ned of March at Jackie's house so you'll have to pencil us in!

Sia said...

Kasey,
Candi emailed me and said she had a great time-- wish I could have been there. I've put March 27th on the calendar so I'll see you there!

*I can't see your blog for some reason, can you invite me again? Thanks!

Sia said...

"Little White Dove"-- I love the nickname!! :) Has your dad thought of one for Gabriel yet?? So far I haven't been dubbed with any nicknames besides Sia (whatever Aaron says doesn't count!). Glad to see all is well with the Redhouse family. Hopefully we'll get to see you all again soon!

Kasey said...

That's funny you can't see my blog. It's not private so try again... it's dkeyrefamily.blogspot.com