It has been ages since my last post and so much has happened-- Karl had reconstructive face surgery (upper and lower jaw...I'll have to post some of his chipmunk photos later. Don't worry, he's still devastatingly handsome! ;) My sister Aniva got married to my now brother-in-law David (and I got a cute new niece, too!!). We said goodbye to my cousin Parker, who is greatly loved and missed. I've been busy working. School ended, and so did seminary-- we had a great end-of-the-year party! Karl and I have been married almost 8 months and are loving it (I can safely speak for both of us because 1. it's true and 2. he doesn't blog so he can't refute it! ha ha ha ha!). My mom turned another year older and we're so grateful to have her in our lives. Overall we have been moving right along......
And today my Dad would have turned 60 years old. A bit of a bitter sweet moment. I still put my dad's birthday on the calendar every year, and I always think of him even more then normal when the month of June rolls around. So today I decided to break my blog silence and wish my Dad a happy birthday. I'm gonna have a piece of cake for you today Dad-- German Chocolate, your favorite ;) Alofa ia oe~ Si Si.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
HOT-DOG! I thought my eyes were fooling me when I saw you had posted, but you've been pretty busy so I'll let you slide..... for now!
I too was thinking about dad and his birthday since it is always around Father's Day. I could hardly believe he would have been 60! Aaahhhh, to have seen him as an old man would have been a riot. Can you imagine the things he would have said THEN??? And I can just hear the hysterical comments he would have had for mom! It's a good day with lots of great memories to reflect on..... speaking of, how's your "PF" Goodwrench?
Wow, I can't believe that you actually have a blog post! I was telling LaAna on Facebook that today my daughter Arielle turned 4, and my other daughter Chloe shares your mom's b-day! I thought that was pretty cool:-) Happy B-day Bro. Fau.
Thanks Heidi.
As for you Ana, my "PF" is fine, thank you very much!! And to think, I left a nice comment on your blog-- just wait, it's on like Donkey Kong!! (yeah, that's an old one... speaking of old, your birthday's right around the corner, right? :)
SO happy to see you back on again. I love to read about your family. Tell your Mom, Mary said Hi!!Good to hear that you are enjoying married life. Keep on blogging....
~M~
I am glad to read your blog. I thought married life might be consuming you and you had lost the ability to write. HeHe. We thought of your Dad and his birthday month. Stevie will hit the big 60 in August! Wow. But I am far behind :) Tell your Mom I said hi and to call me.
I got an e-mail from you today and now I see you updated your blog - next thing you know you'll be on Facebook! German Chocolate is my dad's favorite too :) My mom made some for Father's Day and it was SO GOOD!
I am on facebook so come visit me.
Post a Comment