Just a quick note to thank everyone for the wonderful love and support you have given my husband and I (yep, I can officially say husband!!) over the last several months. The wedding ceremony was perfect, and Karl and I extend a heart-felt "thank you" to all the family and friends who were able to attend our sealing. Kneeling across the alter from my handsome man, surrounded by our loved ones, was a moment I will alway cherish. As soon as I get photos from the wedding I'll be sure to post them-- so stay tuned!
*P.S.--- the honeymoon was better then great!! Fiji was amazing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
We are all so happy for you both! It was a beautiful day and we're glad we could share it with you.
Hope you made good use of the gifts Eddie and I left at your condo....
Seriously, like you saw any of fiji...please!
I'm glad you had such a good time! Did my gifts come in handy?? I saw your mom at Tyler's baptism and she said she can't wait to see what a Sia/Karl baby will look like! :)
To put it diplomatically-- the gifts were well received! ha ha ha! And yes we did see a little of Fiji! ;)
Sia my darling! This is Erin Dudley, formerly known as Springall! LOL Congrats on your marriage! Marc and I were married on October 28th! You nearly copied us;) We have you beat by 13 years and 1 week! hahaha We also sped off to our honeymoon, we have a ticket to prove it!
I'm SO glad to have found you in the blogging world!
I can't wait to see your wedding pictures!
ps you look great!
Gross! I just read your reply to Kasey! LOL I'm totally joking!
Erin---I'm so glad you found me!! I can't access your blog-- what, no invite! Email me and let me know what's happening. From the picture I'd say you have a kid, unless you borrowed one for the photo-- either way, lookin good! ;) you can e-mail me at: telesiafau@gmail.com
*as for Kasey's gift, what can I say ;)
I'm so glad you liked what I bought you! I knew it would be a hit :)
Glad that you had such a good time:-)
Hooray for you! Glad you are back. When things cool off at your house let me know so we can plan a night out :)
Congratulations, Sia! Erin told me she was going to your wedding. Karl is a lucky guy, he not only got you but a great family as well. I'm sure you're a great seminary teacher but you being in YW reminded me of your mom being my Beehive teacher. She was so stylish with her eyeshadow and she cried when Teni was blessed because she would have to send him on a mission in 19 years! I can't believe he is that old! Anyway, enjoy marriage and go back to Fiji every chance you get.
Thanks Melissa!! We loved Fiji, and hope to make it back there... one day! I too remember my mom's eyeshadow-- we still tease her about the electric blue she wore:) As for Tenny, he turned 22 last Friday! Crazy!! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
Post a Comment