A little late, but good nonetheless, I thought I'd post a few photos from our trip to Oregon. Since Ana already covered the "fruit" patches along the way, I thought I'd include this little gem... Ah, a mother's love, who else will wipe your bum in the middle of nowhere! As it turns out, we were 10 minutes away from a town, but when nature calls you have to answer NOW!! (To save the embarassment of my sensitive nephew I will not tell you which bum she was wiping!!)
Of course in true Teni style he played without pants!!
Eddie and the boys fishing at Hagg lake. A beautiful morning, too bad the fish weren't biting! The first of many fishing trips, I'm sure!
Cannon beach was so much fun! Can't wait to go back!
Karl and I enjoying the beach. I love that he is tall enough to take a picture of both of us!We had such a great time in Oregon. I miss my family terribly, but it helps to know that they are in such a beautiful place, and that we can visit them anytime!




6 comments:
We enjoyed having you up here with us so much, and can't begin to tell you how much we look forward to seeing you guys again!
P.S. Good job of hiding which boy was answering the call on nature, you know, with one of the boys standing right there in the picture WITH US!!
Oh and BTW, you've been TAGGED! Go to my blog for directions. Don't worry it's simple and fun.
Looks like you had a lot of fun! You and Karl look so happy!! We are so excited for you guys!!
CONGRATS! I didn't even know, I was blog stalking, started with Leslie's blog, made it to Chuckie's and found you! You look great! It is awesome to see the goings on! How is everyone?
What, you got married without us! Okay, it is alright...we'll see you at the reception, right? It is so fun to read your blog and Ana's too. Come see ours
nanaandpopa@blogspot
Say hi to your mom...she owes me a call.
Dena and Steve Hoff
Post a Comment