...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wedding day photos!

Thanks to my cousin Carla for these wedding day photos of friends and family! Thanks to our family and friends who joined us on our special day-- it was a wonderful experience and the perfect way to begin our life together!





*if any of you have any photos of the wedding day,

please feel free to e-mail them to me at telesiafau@gmail.com! Thanks!!



12 comments:

{dawn} said...

What a cute couple! I love your dress! It was great to see Samantha in the pic too! How fun!

Chuckie said...

What a cute couple...and great pics. Man they sure look good and surprising there are no branches hanging in the way. Who ever took the pics did an awesome job :)

Heidi said...

You guys are just so darn cute! LOVE the pictures!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

I LOVE your dress and heels! I think I know someone in your photo. Is that Lorraine (Cave)that is how I knew her. If so, she was in my ward when I was a wee thing:) Small world! LOL

Sia said...

That is Lorraine Cave-- she married Karl's dad about 19 years ago. So I guess she is my step-mother-in-law? Wow, small world!!
Oh,and I'm glad you like the dress and heels-- I went out on a limb with the blue, but I really liked it!

LaAna said...

I LOVE that color on you! And the picture of you two kissing at the temple is really nice - way to go Carla!

LaAna said...

Hi Auntie Sia and Uncle Karl! Nice pictures! Was your wedding good? If I catch a fish I'll take a picture of it for you, Uncle Karl. I will be sending one of those fossils Auntie Sia.
I love you!
Guy

LaAna said...

Hi Auntie Sia! This is your favorite Drake. Tell Uncle Karl he should come up and hunt. I love your pictures of your wedding! Are you having a good time? Make sure to send me some pictures of your trip to Fiji, if you have any.

See you later!

From
Drake

Sia said...

Hi Guy Guy! Thannks so much for writing me a message!! We had a really nice wedding. The temple is such a pretty place and it is so peaceful and quiet and you can really feel the Spirit. One day you'll have a chance to go and I know you'll really love it!!

I hope you catch a BIG HUGE fish-- Uncle Karl would LOVE to see a picture of it. He caught a barracuda in the ocean in Fiji. We took a picture, I'll send it to you soon. I'm glad to hear you are still hunting fossils. You were a great fossil hunter that day we went fishing!! I hope you are having fun in Oregon. Uncle Karl and I are going to have to come visit you soon so you can show us around more, maybe go to the zoo!!

Be good! I love you!!
Love,
Auntie Sia

Sia said...

Hi my Favorite Drake!! Thank you so much for your message! We had a really nice wedding and it was so good to be in the Temple. We had fun in Fiji too- we got to go scuba diving and we saw 3 big white-tip reef SHARKS. One was so close to me, like from you couch to your back door. It was swimming in a cave. The water was so blue it was like swimming inside an aquarium.

Uncle Karl really wants to come up and go hunting and fishing with you. We are going to plan a trip to visit you, hopefully soon, so we can hang out and you can show me around more of Portland and Forest Grove. I hope you are having fun and making good friends. I'll send you some pictures of Fiji soon.

Be good and watch out for your brothers!! I love you!!
Love,
Auntie Sia

Kasey said...

I was so glad to be invited to your sealing. It was so nice and the Spirit there was so sweet. I hope you're having a happy marriage so far! My husband also knew someone there...I can't remember his name but it was Karl's step-brother. Dave said they have played games together before. I swear he always sees someone he knows wherever we go. So...are there any pictures of Fiji to post??

Sia said...

Thanks for coming Kasey! It was great to see you and Dave there. I am loving married life. Oh, and yes, there will be Fiji pictures to come!!