What does this
plus this
********
A shattered windsheild, missing side view mirror, dented roof, and EXPENSIVE and UNEXPECTED repairs.....
You'll be happy to know that while the picture of my car is pretty gruesome (ok, so maybe that is a bit dramatic...still, I like that car!) no one was injured as a result of the clash between car and tire debris! Here's what happened--- Karl was driving my car on the 2-15 in the left lane behind one of those big trucks with the raised suspension kits and huge tires (you know the kinda trucks that make you think "yeah, he's compensating for something") when the truck in front of him ran over a tire and shot it out at Karl. Luckily, he was able to swerve slightly as the tire was headed directly for the driver's side of the windshield, and thank goodness he had the foresight not to swerve into the car in the lane next to him. After all is said and done-- I'm just glad Karl is okay. I can always get a new car, but it took me forever to find a good man! ha ha ha! (and I'm keeping him forever, too!)



12 comments:
Oh my...good to hear that no one was hurt! So do you fix it or go car shopping...hmmm.
Surrrrrre! That was Karl's story, but what really happened? My guess is he was trying to do some off road hunting when things went really wrong! But nice tire story Karl - give her 5 to 10 years and we'll see the story you come up with!
Glad to see you're ok Karl, unless Sia had some major life insurance then............
Wow that is lucky! Sure glad that he didn't get hurt.
I like that picture of your dad:-)
I wish I could go car shopping--- but we'll wait on that one.
As for life insurance, good idea Ana. What coverage do you have on Eddie? He's in hunting territory now! :)
Thanks Heidi, I like that picture of my dad too! I think he looks cuddly in that photo!
Hey Sis, do you have that picture on CD? I only have paper photos of Dad but not on CD or digital camera. Can you email/forward some photos to me?
WOW WEE! I'm so glad your hubby is okay.
Glad to know that the car is all that was damaged! The picture of your dad brings back so many wonderful memories of Vegas and your parents. How I love them both! And all their children :)
Wow! How scary! I'm glad he is not hurt. How was Figi?
Yikes! That would give ya a scare! Glad everyone is fine.
Hello Sia. Put me on your blog.
You guys do not have great luck with cars lately do ya!? But, you are right at least he is ok!! If you send me your e-mail I can invite you to our blog...it is set to private. cavebunch@cox.net
Sia, could I get your mailing address so I can mail you a Christmas card!
Thanks, heidifrehner@hotmail.com
Post a Comment