...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!


Happy 26th Birthday to my beautfiul sister! Sorry this is a bit late, but I wanted to make sure to share a birthday photo from your big day (okay, technically you are still 25 in this photo!) I love you sis, and am so proud of the woman that you are-- you are an example of compassion and thoughtfulness. Brains, beauty and a great laugh-- you have it all!! Love ya!

2 comments:

LaAna said...

Looks like a yummy cake. Wish I was there to celebrate with you, but I heard you guys had a fun time. Love ya!

NivaBetta said...

Thank you Sia :) The cake was delicious! It had gummy bears on it! It was adding the boys touch with out them being there. You are amazing and I am lucky to have a sister like you. I am so greatful that we still have eachother(you know since our other sister abandoned us!! haha just joking Ana) I love you Sis. O'Dell...