...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 14, 2008

Our weekend of fun!

Keeping cool at the pool--with a human raft. Don't drop us Uncle Karl!

Three little monkeys hanging out on the jungle gym!!!

Rahhhhh-- it's a monster! (But which one is scarier!!)

Finally- nap time!! Teni snuggling up to "Wuncle Kawel"

What a whirlwind weekend it has been! LaAna and Eddie went to Portland to check out a job opportunity there and so Aunt Mimi (Aniva), Grandma and Karl and I had the 3 boys from Wednesday to Saturday night. We had a great time! The boys camped out at my house Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning-- we put the mattress on the living room floor, watched movies, swam (they love it when Karl throws them in the pool and they can do flips), went to the park, had lunch at Peter Piper Pizza, saw Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3-D and hung out. Karl is so good with the boys- he knows the right jokes, how to tease Aunt Sia and can spin pillows on his finger! It was a fun, though exhausting, weekend. I have to give credit to all the moms out there- it is not easy remembering sippy cups, sunblock, shoes, diapers, wipeys, bath time, clean underwear.... the list goes on!! I'm so proud of Ana, she makes it look easy (ok, easier!) Ha ha ha! Of course, we had the best teacher ever--our own amazing mom!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so nice of you to take over for LaAna! I am telling you.. one of these days I am going to call you to babysit my 3 girls! Then you can see which is easier to watch... 3 boys or 3 girls! HA HA HA!

LaAna said...

Okay, Heidi I vote BOYS, but I am a little partial! My boys love their Auntie Sia and soon to be Uncle Karl. They wanted to go back to your condo, well after they got their gifts from us! They had a blast and we couldn't have done it without your guys. Thanks bunches - We love You!

Sia said...

Your welcome sis! As for which is easier, girls or boys, I'm partial to boys (of course!) but Karl does have a bro with 3 girls and we've watched them and they are dolls. I think deciding which is easier to handle is more a personality thing then a gender thing at this point in time--now when they get to be teenagers and all hormonal, that might be a different story!! ha ha ha!

Jen Rose said...

Um, HELLO! I can't believe I found your blog! When I saw Sia on the side...I knew it had to be you! How are you???

Sia said...

Jen!!! I'm so happy you found my blog (I'm still getting the hang of this!). How are you girl? what's happening? I'm gonna visit your blog now!!

Kasey said...

I have heard that boys are harder when they are younger (because they are so active) but girls are harder when they are older (all the girl DRAMA). So good luck to you Heidi, I am looking forward to the teenage years...maybe my boys can take your girls on a date in the future!

Steph said...

I still can't beleive Ana and Eddie are moving! I'm glad you and Karl got to have a little trial run before you start your own family!