...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's George!!


My Handsome Hunter comes through!! Ever since I moved into the condo I've had a "pet" lizard I named George (acutally, there are several versions of George that live around my deck that I've randomly left fruit out for over the last few years). I've always tried to catch him, but seriously, I've got a better chance at running a 1 minute mile (yeah, my sisters are dying laughing right now!! ). But leave it to my handsome hunter-- he caught George in no time! After a quick "hello" we released George back into the Henderson wilderness. (Don't worry- no lizards were hurt in the posting of this blog!!). Hmmmmm, maybe it's time to get a real pet-- if only I can talk Karl into letting me have a Pug that I can name Peeps!!


5 comments:

hollybake said...

LOL Aren't we lucky to have brave hunters that catch bugs, skunks, yes skunks, and all sorts! You look so happy! I am so excited for you! Any news on the big day yet?

Chuckie said...

AAAAWWWW...what a cutie, yes I am talking about George and not Karl. Good to see you finally caught one of them.

Heidi said...

That is so nice that you finally get to see who you have been feeding! He is so cute!

Steph said...

How did Karl catch it without mangling it? My children try to catch lizards but mangle them before they can enjoy them :)

Sia said...

Hi Steph-- I can only say that Karl has years and years of experience catching lizards, spiders, the works! I'm sure by the time Zack and Matty are 28 they'll be pros too! ha ha ha!!