...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

So much to catch up on....

It's been forever since my last entry and so much has happened! I have photos, but if I wait to post them I will NEVER blog again :) So here's a run down on the excitement:

1. Karl was called to be a scout leader. He serves with the deacons and is looking forward to teaching them "scouty" stuff (admittedly, I don't know much about scouting-- Tenny is an Eagle Scout and my aunt and uncle are Silver Beavers, but apparently there is a lot more to scouting then that!). He is already talking about blowing up propane tanks.....scary....

2. We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary!! Yep, 2 years down! Karl made me dinner, gave me a pedicure, flowers, card, the works. We have so much fun together-- we laugh and laugh and laugh. I can't believe it has been two years, in some ways it feels like we've been together forever, then there are the moments where it feels like it was just yesterday we headed to the temple to be married for time and all eternity. Either way, I'm excited to know that we face the future together :)

3. Karl's little brother, Jerad, stretched his wings and flew the coop! He came to stay with us in May, after returning from his mission, and we've enjoyed having him as a roomie. We had fun with Jerad (mostly at his expense-- sorry Jerad!) and I know that Karl loved having a little brother to boss around, wrestle with and do boy stuff. Our home is quiet(er) now, and the food sure does last longer! ha ha ha!

4. Aniva and Tenny had birthdays.... no matter how old they get, they will ALWAYS be my little sister and baby brother! I've come to accept that they are adults, but I still see them and feel the need to look out for them and protect them. I think it is safe to say that they have the best laughs of all time-- Aniva has this contageous squirrel giggle and Tenny sounds just like my dad. Love them both to pieces.

5. And the biggest event since my last post was the birth of my beautiful new nephew.... Damian Alexander Green, 7 lb 1 oz, 19 inches of perfection. Congratulations to my beautiful sister, Aniva, and her husband, David, on their little bundle of joy!! Auntie Sia loves you Baby D! :)

*And congratulations to my bro-in-law, Adam, and his lovely wife, Lyn, on the birth of their own bundle of joy-- Daniel Adam O'Dell, a whopping 9 lb 4 oz healthy baby boy! So many babies to love!! Nephews all the way around :)

2 comments:

The Ortiz Cheese said...

he is adorable! LOVE HIM!

Kasey said...

We love baby boys! And congrats on your second anniversary. I love that you two really enjoy your time together. You make me want to go hang out with my husband :)