What spring is complete without the Easter Bunny??? Uncle Chuck served as the Easter Bunny for our annual Hamilton Family Easter Picninc. We had fun celebrating the season with family...
A new family tradition for me is the Logandale fair. Karl's family has long attended the fair (his Dad lives in Overton) and so we've decided to make this our new family tradition. This year I talked Karl into ridding the mechanical bull. He lasted 8 seconds, but let's just say the bull wasn't exactly going full speed...
I was excited to see Mojave Max at the fair (what can I say, he reminds me of my turtle, Cisco). Karl and Mojave Max had a "throw down" at the baseball throw booth. Here's Karl talking trash to the shell....
Mojave Max went first. Not a bad throw...
Then Karl stepped up to the plate. Look at the concentration on that face! Karl threw better, but it was close (sad, I know). We had a great time at the fair, can't wait 'til next year!
And spring just wouldn't be spring without yard sales!! Aniva, Mom and I hit the mother of all yard sales in Green Valley--- it was a huge deal with several communities participating with maps to all the homes, etc. I was the chauffer while mom and Niva did all the damage (I'm glad I took the truck, we had the bed full by the time we were done!). Here's a picture of my two favorite bargain hunters....


3 comments:
Hey Sis, I actually look like mom in that picture and I also look like a little person! HAHA! Love ya!
Don't worry sis, in my mind you'll always be a little person :) love ya!
Hey Niva, you just look like a Popple!!! What fun you guys are having out there without me. Can't wait to e in the mix again. :0)
Post a Comment