...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Date Night

For date night this past Friday Karl had a great idea to go out for a good ol' fashion ice cream sundae....
But not just a sundae from anywhere, he thought it would be fun to head to some place neither of us had been in ages, so, we decided to go to .....
That's right, good ol' Leatherby's. I remember going to Leatherby's as a kid with my family, we even took the missionaries there for dinner. It has been forever since I have been there, and in fact, the last time I was at Leatherby's it was with LaAna and Eddie, back when they were engaged!! (That's over 10 years ago!). Karl hadn't been there in about 10 years too, and while the location has changed, the interior looked familiar (though I don't remember Sponge Bob Square Pants being a part of the decor).

We had the place to ourselves and enjoyed a Grandma's Sundae... yum! A sweet way to end the week and start the weekend!

3 comments:

GHFamily said...

I love Leatherby's. You guys are too sweet together.

hm

Kasey said...

I have not been there in forever either. I think the last time I was there was when I went with Michelle one night when she got the car. I have to take Dave there now....now I know what to do for our next date night!

Jillian said...

Hi Sia,
I just posted, but something happened so anyway I hop ethis is not a double.

So I was saying, I can't believe Leatherby's is still around, I remeber going there as kids I love it.

I found you on Heidi's blog and have been reading about your adventures.

Congratulations on almost a year of wedded bliss!