9 Years ago, on January 7, 2001, I became an
aunt thanks to this handsome boy!



Thanks Drakie Noodle for being a wonderful nephew-- you are a great example to your brothers, a wonderful son to you parents, and a sweet grandson to Grammie and Papa Fau! I hope you had the best birthday yet! Love you!
5 comments:
Oh! My Logan was born on the same day! Janu 7th is a good day to have a sweet boy :)
I agree!! There are going to be some good looking missionaries all at the same time!
That is one handsome boy! His momma must be smok'n hot!!!
I don't know about his mama, but his aunts sure are good lookin'! ha ha ha! just kidding :)
LOL I think all the Fau sisters are smokin' hot! I LOVE the pic of him in his superman outfit! What a cute boy!
Post a Comment