Eleven years ago LaAna Lenore Fau married Edward Jose* Littlefield for time and all eternity....
CONGRATULATIONS on 11 years!! May we all be so blessed in life and love!! Happy Anniversary to a wonderful sis and the best older brother I never asked for but am sooooooooo glad to have! ha ha ha! Alofa!!
* note, it is actually Joseph! :)


5 comments:
So sorry about Karl's dog:-( Cute pictures of your Christmas, and New Years! You have a very handsome nephew! Happy 11 years LaAna!
I love the photo of us at Christmas! Oh, and like the new middle name you gave him. Should we think of one for you???
Funny Ana, Funny!You know Eddie is my favorite brother-in-law (I can still say that, at least for a few more weeks! ha ha ha! )
I'm planning a girls night at my house in February. You in?
I'm requesting you join facebook:) Thank you! hahaha I will be able to write you more, you know the good stuff;) lol
Post a Comment