You got a lot of snow at your place. My kids had fun on our sunny "snow day". It was so fun to see it snowing but the only problem now is that Trevor thinks it will be a regular occurance. I can't seem to convince him it only happens once in a blue moon. Have a Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
That is amazing!
You got a lot of snow at your place. My kids had fun on our sunny "snow day". It was so fun to see it snowing but the only problem now is that Trevor thinks it will be a regular occurance. I can't seem to convince him it only happens once in a blue moon. Have a Merry Christmas!
AWESOME! Wish we were there to "Have Fun in the....SNOW" with you guys. You can always come here to enjoy the white (and I'm not taking about Karl!!!)
Post a Comment