...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!

Finally, the news we've been waiting to share! This past Monday we received the clearance letter we've been waiting for and now we're getting married!!! We're looking at October 25th for the temple wedding, with a reception/party to follow a few weeks later (we're eyeballing the 15th of November, but we'll keep you posted!).

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

You two have been so patient! Congratulations!

The Ruff Family said...

Sia I am so happy for you... I wish we could be there but know that i am there in spirit.

Jen Rose said...

Congrats!! I got your email and I smiled so big! :) Let me know if you need any help!

LaAna said...

I'll just say it..."About TIME!" We are so happy for you two and can't wait to see you again. You have waited a long time for this and now it's right around the corner (which means there's still time to back out! j/k) Let me know what we can do.

PS Karl, what do you have on today?!?!

Heidi said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!!

Chuckie said...

I am so excited for you Sia...and Karl too. It has been a long wait but one that has been worth it. I am so proud of you and the example you have set for not "lowering" your standards and settling for anything less than you deserve. (Karl if you can't read between the lines there you just got some major props from me!) If you need help with anything just give me a call. I love ya, Sia!!

Sia said...

Thank you all so much for your continued support-- this has been a LONG time coming!! And while it hasn't always been easy to wait (thanks Chuckie) we knew it would be worth every moment so that we could be sealed for time and all eternity. That said, I'm ready for the honeymoon! ha ha ha

Steph said...

I'm so excited for you, and I can't wait to see what your cute children will look like! Lord knows you're going to have a honeymoon baby :)